To Bee or Not to Bee a Hairstylist
Do you enjoy braiding and styling hair for your friends and family? Are you interested in learning how to cut, curl, or color hair on other people? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a career as a Hairstylist may suit you! As a hairstylist, you get to be creative and meet new people. Check out some of the great resources below to help you get started!
Fun Facts About Hair
1. Black is the most common hair color in the world.
2. Hair is more elastic than you think! It can expand up to 30% of its original length when wet.
3. The average person has 100,000-150,000 strands of hair on their head.
4. A single strand of hair can live for up to seven years.
5. Hair grows slightly faster in warm weather because heat stimulates circulation and encourages hair growth.
Great Schools for Hairstylists
4. Marinello Schools of Beauty
Top 5 Salons
Key Traits & Skills
2. Communication Skills
3. Detail Oriented
5. Time Management
Bee Focused. Bee Confident. Beelieve in Yourself.
For more career ideas, please visit: www.aspiretobee.com!