To Bee or Not to Bee an Event Planner
Did someone say party??? Parties are always a whole lot of fun. Especially when you are celebrating with friends and family. If you enjoy social events and don't mind doing extra work to make the events memorable and magical, consider a career that starts with the letter 'E' - Event Planner! You can help make someone's dreams come true!
Fun Facts About Events & Event Planners
1. There are over 100,000 event planners in the US.
2. Sometimes you get to meet celebrities
3. One of the first wedding cakes wasn't actually cake at all -- it was bread.
4. The most expensive wedding cost $55 million!
5. Wedding rings are worn on the fourth finger of the left hand because it was once thought that a vein in that finger led directly to the heart.
Top 5 Schools for Event Planners
Great Event & Wedding Planners
2. Colin Cowie
3. David Tutera
Key Traits and Skills
1. Detail Oriented
4. Time Management
Bee Focused. Bee Confident. Beelieve in Yourself.
For more career ideas, please visit: www.aspiretobee.com!
#eventplanner #weddingplanner #party #parties #birthday #universityofcentralflorida #georgewashingtonuniversity #iowastateuniversity #UniversityofMassachusetts #UniversityofIowa #MKG #ColinCowie #DavidTutera #APerfectEvent #HuiecoEvents