To Bee or Not to Bee a Fitness Trainer
It's the new year and many people want to revamp their diet and exercise routines. To accomplish their goals, many people turn to a career professional that starts with the letter 'F'. Fitness Trainer! Fitness Trainers help people get started with their fitness goals and keep them motivated.
Some people may not be used to working out or have trouble finding the motivation to keep it up. Fitness trainers inspire people to live healthier lifestyles. They educate their clients on nutrition and customize a fitness plan to help them achieve their goals. What else starts with the letter 'F'??? Fun! Have fun with fitness by including new routines and good music!
Fun Facts on Fitness
1. Exercise Boosts brainpower. Not only does exercise improve your body, it helps your mental function.
2. Exercise is more effective at increasing your energy levels than caffeine.
3. You need to burn about 3500 calories to lose 1 pound of fat.
4. Your heart is the hardest working muscle in your body - it beats approximately 100,000 times per day.
5. Studies show the more you sleep, the more fat you burn. The longer you’re awake the slower your metabolism, as your brain attempts to preserve energy.
Certification Programs for Fitness Trainers
Fitness Trainers That Can Get You in Shape
1. Las 2winz
4. Lou Ferrigno
5. Bob Harper
Key Traits and Skills
2. Positive Attitude
3. Strong Communication Skills
Bee Focused. Bee Confident. Beelieve in Yourself.
For more career ideas, please visit: www.aspiretobee.com!